I am a software engineer working on tools to make mobile app development attainable to all.
My earlier apps are still used by hundreds of thousands in Puerto Rico, after ten years. My later contributions have reached billions of users. Your phone is running my code.
I have a Computer Engineering degree from University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez.
I am happily married to an amazing woman, Lígia. We are parents to a son and a daughter. They’re the most important people in my life.
You can find me on Earth (Sol), in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Prior to that, I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for almost a decade. As a person that was born and raised in Puerto Rico, I am a US Citizen.
I like astronomy and taking pictures of far away objects. I believe it is humanity’s destiny to return to the stars. I have way too many coffee brewing devices.
- Ask Parse Anything – July 2015 – Facebook, Menlo Park, CA
- Ask Parse Anything – May 2015 – Facebook, Menlo Park, CA
- The Next Level: Building Complex Apps on Parse – Facebook F8 2015, San Francisco, CA
- Facebook F8 2014 App
- Getting Started With Parse – Parse Developer Day 2013, San Francisco, CA
- Getting Started with Parse – Facebook Mobile Developer Conference 2013, London, U.K.